1. Look for online directories that are relevant to your industry. Get listed on them. Use catchy phrases to describe your business and put up quality pictures if required.
2. Use hashtags on Twitter to engage with people who are looking for products that are similar to the ones you produce. Share a link to your website with them.
3. Advertise your products online through various advertising platforms. They include AdWords on Google and videos on YouTube. Facebook Ads are also ideal for this purpose.
4. Start a blog on your website where you write the latest articles that are relevant to your industry. Encourage people to comment on those articles and respond to their comments.
5. Create social media accounts on all the major platforms and integrate them into your site. Doing so will make it easy for people to share your website content with their family members, friends, and colleagues.
6. Have a good SEO strategy where you have relevant keywords in your blog that people use when searching for products that are similar to the ones you produce.
7. Focus on a mobile responsive website. This site changes to suit the device your online visitors are using making it easy for them to navigate through your website. Easy navigation increases your online traffic by encouraging your visitors to visit your site more often than they already do.
8. Promotional campaigns on your social media accounts and website are an excellent idea because everyone loves free stuff. Fortunately, some of the people who participate in the promotion will bookmark your page, or they will remember it for later use even if they do not win a prize.
9. Target the right people at the right time. Doing so involves defining your audience. That includes knowing their demographical information including age, gender, location, and interests. Then you have to know what time they are usually active online. Use this information to develop your social media content and to run your online ads.
10. Hire an expert who can handle all of these things for you. Doing it yourself is unwise because you need time to focus on other aspects of your business. Contact iMarketing today, and we will handle this work for you.