Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
Search Marketing Assistant Manager
Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur – Sunway Velocity Mall
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Understanding customer business needs, objectives and expectations; translating them into achievable Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and continuously suggesting optimisations to improve performance.
- Oversee and ensure successful completion of customer on-boarding.
- Develop and manage effective Total Search Marketing (SEO & PPC) strategies, tactics and mechanics.
- Ensure all projects are completed within scope and on-time as per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Develop and manage policies & procedures such as operational processes and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Develop and manage reports such as Work-In-Progress (WIP) and project performances.
- Develop and manage Search Marketing (SEO & PPC) advertising budgets.
- Develop and manage staff development programmes such as training, performance evaluations and appraisals.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to align with other marketing initiatives to ensure all projects are completed successfully.
- Keep up to date with latest trends, best practices and industry standards in Search Marketing (SEO & PPC).
Skills, Experiences and Competencies:
- Candidates must possess at least Advance Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Management, eCommerce, Mass Communications Marketing or equivalent
- Preferable with 3 years of related working experience in Search Marketing.
- Exceptional knowledge of Search Marketing Ecosystem (SEO and PPC).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Confident to share constructive ideas in a creative, intelligent and structured manner.
- Strong project management skills.Able to manage multiple campaigns / projects simultaneously.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in Mandarin language will be an added advantage.
- Self discipline with strong motivation to constantly exceed expectations
- A clear vision to succeed in building a good career in Digital Marketing
You may also send your resume to [email protected] for any
For more information, please contact:
Human Resource Department
Acme Commerce Sdn Bhd
VO2-07-07, Lingkaran SV,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Email : [email protected]
Tel: 03-6789 2263